Washington Association of REALTORS® “REALTOR® R on Your Car” Contest
1.Who Can Enter: To be eligible to participate in thiscontest, entrants must be U.S. or applicable state residents, 18 years of age or older, and a member of the Washington Association of REALTORS® (the “Association”). Employees of Washington Association of REALTORS® and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
2. How to Enter (a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish up to once per day. (b) To enter, go to www.facebook.com/warealtors and click on the “REALTOR® R on Your Car” app and complete the online entry form/photo submission with your name, e-mail address, and photo submission. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. (c) The contest starts on September 15,2012. The first drawing will be the first business day of October and all entries must be received by Washington Association of REALTORS® by 11:59p.m. PST on the night prior to the drawing. Washington Association of REALTORS® is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. (d) On the first business day of October, November, December 2012, and January 2013 a total of one (1) winner will be selected by randomdrawing from among valid entries. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Washington Association of REALTORS® and the Association will not be acknowledged or returned. The Prize is one (1) cashprize in the amount of Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) per monthly drawing. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct NRDS ID#, name, address and telephone number to Washington Association of REALTORS® at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Washington Association of REALTORS® reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days or does not timely sign and return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selectedfrom among remaining valid and correct entries, as determined by the Association in its sole discretion.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Washington Association of REALTORS®. The Association has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any thirty (30) day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. The Association is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of theprize
8. The Association is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Washington Association of REALTORS® has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
10. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Washington Association of REALTORS® at 504 14th Avenue SE, Olympia, WA 98501 and on the Association’s website at www.warealtor.org. For a list of prizewinners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Washington Association of REALTORS® by December 31, 2012. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Washington Association of REALTORS® accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder. Washington Association of REALTORS® cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Washington Association of REALTORS® reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.