- We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
We use this information to:
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by e-mail (for example, your domain name, your e-mail address, and what pages you visit); and
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
Washington REALTORS® does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses, but may provide you with on-line informational or marketing messages that have been approved by WR for the purposes described in Part 4 of this policy.
We will not share, sell or otherwise provide other information about you to third parties, except for:
- Notify you of updates to our sites.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
- Track usage of our sites.
- Assist local and state REALTOR® associations and affiliated Institutes, Societies and Councils in membership tracking and for their use for purposes similar to those listed above.
Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via the REALTOR® Electronic Commerce Network (E-Commerce Network) will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as todays technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs.
You may edit your personal contact information directly in the NRDS system or by contacting your local REALTOR® association.
- Partners in Washington REALTORS® Benefits Program for the limited purpose of notifying you of WR-approved promotions.
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
- Some or all of the data collected during promotions or contests on our sites that are sponsored by third parties may be shared with the sponsor for the limited purpose of a one-time marketing follow-up by the sponsor. If information about you will be shared with a sponsor you will be notified prior to your participation in the promotion or contest and you can decide not to participate in the promotion or contest.